Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The 52 Week Illustration Challenge: week 18 - Celestial Body

This week's theme of The 52 week illustration challenge  was a tough one. In the beginning (poor ignorant me!) I thought of little chubby angels when I read "Celestial Body". Since little chubby angels are not really my piece of cake I thought of skipping this week. But then I made a little search and got pictures of all sort of planets, stars, etc. Of course! THOSE celestial bodies!
Still, I wasn't very inspired. Until I thought "MOON"! Then all kinds of possibilities started to pop up in my head. In the end I came up with "Dreaming in the moonlight". I know, you only see a little moon in the background. My mind takes strange tours sometimes...


1 comment:

  1. This is a dreamy drawing and the moon may be small, but her round paleness still stands out in the scene. I love the title of your drawing, fits like a glove!

    ReplyDelete